Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday 12/20 - 6.5 miles

Today was a much better day than yesterday. I went out and ran over to the park and ran a couple of laps at about 7:10 pace. It was in the low 50's and I was pretty cold the first couple of miles. The good news is my ankle din't bother me at all. I was a little surprised because I could feel it while I was inside stretching before the run and when I put pressure on it with certain stretches it was pretty tender, but I didn't feel it once in a couple of laps at the park despite hitting a couple uneven spots and stumbling a couple of times. My left hamstring was still a little tender, but it didn't feel too bad. I did quite a bit of stretching afterwards. I would have tried to get closer to 9 miles in, but I didn't head out for the run until after 6:00 pm and I'm planning on running the hill workout in the morning. My total run time was a little over 46 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment