Thursday, April 2, 2009

6 miles recovery - 44 minutes

My legs were pretty tired today. I ran at lunch with a guy from work who'd been on the Texas Independence Relay team with me. It was pretty breezy out with some tough wind gusts. The run wasn't too eventful other than trying to avoid getting hit by a big tent that started blowing away that was being set up for an art festival this weekend. I probably would have gone a little slower if I were by myself, but it was nice to have somebody to run with.

Funny story: while we were running, this guy tells me that Usain Bolt, the 100m gold medalist was going to rabbit the Boston marathon for 15 miles. I told the guy he must have gotten the names mixed up but he swore it was true and that I should check Runnersworld.com. I asked him what day he had seen it and he said "yesterday." [April 1] I asked him what "yesterday" was and he thought about it for a second and then got kind of quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment