Friday, November 13, 2009

Tattoo Ideas

Sometimes I tell my wife that she can get me a tattoo for a birthday or Christmas present, but she says she has to approve it before i could get one so it doesn't seem real likely I'll get one anytime in the near future. Sometimes when I'm watching basketball games, I'll point out some of the more no-so-subtle tattoos and tell her I'd like to get one like those. I ran across this article a couple days ago which details some of the more interesting tattoos some athletes are sporting. I'm sure I can find some good inspirations here.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=reilly_rick&id=4644126&sportCat=nba

1 comment:

  1. I am getting a new one this weekend!! Made my appointment just yesterday...You should TOTALLY get one.

    Junebug

    ReplyDelete