Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday 10/15 - 7 miles easy

Well the good weather hadn't arrived at lunchtime when I went out for my run. Hot, humid and miserable. I heard on the radio they were predicting a high of 92 or 93 and that it might set a new record high for the day. I ran 7 miles in 52 minutes. Not too exciting, but recovery days rarely are.

I'm bummed i missed the 10 mile races this weekend. With the good weather, I think I could have gone sub 57:30 and maybe had a shot at 57:00. I'll never know though. Hopefully the weather is good for the Houston 1/2 marathon on the 25th. If the weather is good, my goal is 1:16. I really have no idea if I'm really in that shape right now or not. I definitely have the speed, but can I hold the pace that long? I guess we will find out. Congrats to everyone who raced well this past weekend. There were some very impressive times out there and Sean is an animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment