Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday - 11.25 miles

After two days off, I felt really good on my run Sunday evening. I didn't head out until a little after 7:00 so it had cooled off a bit. The temperature was still in the mid-80's, but the sun was low enough that I didn't have to deal with the blistering heat from it. I ran from my house down to Memorial and Shepherd, then ran a lap of the bayou and back to the park and most of the way around the park and back to home. I didn't have my Garmin, but I think it was about 11.25 miles or just a little more. I was cruising around the bayou and was well under 7 minute pace for most of the run. I finished the workout in 1:16 which works out to about a 6:45 average pace. Since I ran Sunday night I'm not going to do the Monday morning hill workout and I'll try to make the evening workout instead. Hopefully I didn't overdo it with this run for the Monday hills workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment