Sunday, February 7, 2010

2/6/10 - 12 miles

I was so exhausted Friday night I decided I'd just run on my own instead of setting the alarm for the crack of dawn to get up and run with the Kenyan Way group. The weather was great out and I ran from my house around the bayou, back to Memorial Park for a loop and then back home. I didn't have my Garmin since I forgot to charge it, but I know the route I ran is about 12 miles and I finished in in 1:29. I didn't wear my orthotics for this long a run, but I wore my hamstring compression sleeve which really seems to be helping me. I really haven't had any hamstring pain while I've been running. It's still kind of tender when I stretch it, but for the most part that is the only time it really bothers me at all. I'm not sure if it was the lifting or if my legs are just tired after this week of running after taking a couple weeks off, but my legs felt a little sluggish and tired again.

No comments:

Post a Comment